by members of
Sveučilište u Splitu
(Faculty of Economics, University of Split))These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Derek C. Jones & Srecko Goic, 2010. "Do Innovative Workplace Practices Foster Mutual Gains? Evidence From Croatia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp993, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Bruno Ä†oriÄ‡ & Vinko MuÅ¡tra, 2014. "The Great Moderation in the USA and across the world," International Journal of Sustainable Economy, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(2), pages 113-129.
- Ćorić, Bruno & Pugh, Geoff, 2013. "Foreign direct investment and output growth volatility: A worldwide analysis," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 260-271.
- Petar Sorić & Blanka Škrabić & Mirjana Čižmešija, 2013. "European Integration in the Light of Business and Consumer Surveys," Eastern European Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 51(2), pages 5-20, March.
- Blanka Škrabic Peric & Petar Soric & Josip Arneric, 2013. "The Fisher effect at the borders of the European Monetary Union: evidence from post-communist countries," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(3), pages 309-324, September.
- Bruno Ćorić, 2012. "The Global Extent of the Great Moderation," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 74(4), pages 493-509, 08.
- Mustra, V. & Skrabic, B. & Burnac, P., 2012. "Wage Inequalities And Agglomeration In Croatia: Who’S To Blame?," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 12(2).
- Marasovic, Branka & Babic, Zoran, 2011. "Two-step multi-criteria model for selecting optimal portfolio," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 58-66, November.
- Bruno Coric, 2011. "The financial accelerator effect: concept and challenges," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 35(2), pages 171-196.
- Martina Basarac & Blanka Škrabiæ & Petar Soriæ, 2011. "The Hybrid Phillips Curve: Empirical Evidence from Transition Economies," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 61(4), pages 367-383, August.
- Blanka Skrabic & Josip Arneric, 2011. "Banking sector development in CEE countries: panel data approach," International Journal of Sustainable Economy, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(3), pages 281-293.
- Bruno Coric, 2010. "Investments and capital market imperfections, identification issues: a survey," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 34(4), pages 407-434.
- Bruno Coric & Geoff Pugh, 2010. "The effects of exchange rate variability on international trade: a meta-regression analysis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(20), pages 2631-2644.
- Branka Marasovic, 2009. "Comparison of Optimal Portfolios Selected by Multicriterial Model Using Absolute and Relative Criteria Values," Economic Analysis Working Papers (2002-2010). Atlantic Review of Economics (2011-2013), Colexio de Economistas de A Coruña, Spain and Fundación Una Galicia Moderna, vol. 8, pages 1-12, April.