by members of
Faculty of Economics and Political Science
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
Working papersUndated material is listed at the end
- Ghoneim, Ahmed Farouk, 2012. "The Political Economy of Food Price Policy in Egypt," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Herrera, Santiago & Hurlin, Christophe & Zaki, Chahir, 2012. "Why don't banks lend to Egypt's private sector ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6094, The World Bank.
- Mohieldin, Mahmoud & Iqbal, Zamir & Rostom, Ahmed & Fu, Xiaochen, 2011. "The role of Islamic finance in enhancing financial inclusion in organization of Islamic cooperation (OIC) countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5920, The World Bank.
- Ahmed Farouk Ghoneim, 2011. "Egypt: Political Transition vs. Economic Challenges?," CASE Network E-briefs 08, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Ahmed Farouk Ghoneim & Javier Lopez Gonzalez & Maximiliano Mendez Parra & Nicolas Peridy, 2011. "Shallow versus Deep Integration between Mediterranean Countries and the EU and within the Mediterranean Region," CASE Network Reports 0096, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Aamer S. Abu-Qarn & J Paul Dunne & Yasmine M. Abdelfattah & Shadwa Zaher, 2010.
"The Demand for Military Spending in Egypt,"
1001, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Chahir Zaki, 2010.
"Towards An Explicit Modeling Of Trade Facilitation In Cge Models: Evidence From Egypt,"
515, Economic Research Forum, revised Apr 2010.
- Zaki, Chahir, 2010. "Towards an explicit modeling of trade facilitation in CGE models: evidence from Egypt," MPRA Paper 23353, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Jun 2010.
- Rana Hendy & Chahir Zaki, 2010. "Assessing The Effects of Trade Liberalization on Wage Inequalities in Egypt: A Microsimulation Analysis," Working Papers 555, Economic Research Forum, revised Oct 2010.
- Herrera, Santiago & Youssef, Hoda & Youssef, Hoda & Zaki, Chahir, 2010. "Egypt beyond the crisis : medium-term challenges for sustained growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5451, The World Bank.
- Rym Ayadi & Luc De Wulf & Moez El Elj & Michael Gasiorek & Ahmed Ghoneim & Javier Lopez Gonzalez & Selen Guerin & Peter Holmes & Hammad Kassal & Maryla Maliszewska & Mahmut Tekce, 2009. "Economic Integration in the Euro-Mediterranean Region," CASE Network Reports 0089, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Zaki, Chahir & Hendy, Rana, 2009.
"Rethinking the Redistribution Effects of Trade Liberalization in Egypt: A Microsimulation Analysis,"
23354, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rana HENDY & Chahir ZAKI, 2009. "“Rethinking the Redistribution Effects of Trade Liberalization in Egypt : A Microsimulation Analysis”," Working Papers 2009-23, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Amirah El-Haddad, 2008. "Vertical Integration and Institutional Constraints on Firm Behavior: the Case of the Garment Industry in Egypt," Working Papers 383, Economic Research Forum, revised Feb 2008.
- Chahir Zaki, 2008.
"Does trade facilitation matter in bilateral trade ?,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
bla08100, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Chahir Zaki, 2009. "Does Trade Facilitation Matter In Bilateral Trade?," Working Papers 472, Economic Research Forum, revised Mar 2009.
- Chahir Zaki, 2008. "Does Trade Facilitation Matter in Bilateral Trade ?," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00348924, HAL.
- Badran, M.F., 2007. "What determines broadband uptake in emerging countries? An empirical study," MPRA Paper 37529, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ghoneim, Ahmed Farouk & Grote, Ulrike, 2006. "Impact of Labor Standards on Egyptian Exports with Special Emphasis on Child Labor," Discussion Papers 7128, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Ziad Bahaa Eldin & Mahmoud Mohieldin & Sahar Nasr, 2004. "Prospects of Mortgage Markets in MENA Countries: An Analysis of Financial, Legal and Institutional Aspects with Emphasis on the Egyptian Case Study," Working Papers 0430, Economic Research Forum, revised Dec 2004.
- Ghoneim, Ahmed Farouk, 2004. "Competition, cultural variety and global governance: The case of the Egyptian audiovisual system," HWWA Reports 246, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Mahmoud Mohieldin & Sahar Nasr, 2003. "Bank Privatization in Egypt," Working Papers 0325, Economic Research Forum, revised Sep 2003.
- Mahmoud Mohieldin & Ahmed Kouchouk, 2003. "On Exchange Rate Policy: The Case of Egypt 1970-2001," Working Papers 0312, Economic Research Forum, revised Apr 2003.
- Ahmed Farouk Ghoneim, 2003. "Helping to Identify The Potential and Mode For Liberalization of Trade in Services in The Southern Mediterranean Countries: The Case of Egypt," Working Papers 0303, Economic Research Forum, revised Jan 2003.
- Heba Nassar & Ahmed Ghoneim, 2002. "Trade and Migration, Are they Complements or Substitutes: A Review of Four MENA Countries," Working Papers 0207, Economic Research Forum, revised Mar 2002.
- Ahmed Farouk Ghoneim, 2002. "Competition Law and Competition Policy: What Does Egypt Really Need?," Working Papers 0239, Economic Research Forum, revised Dec 2002.
- Ahmed Farouk Ghoneim, 2000. "Determinants of the Egyptian Exports Market Access to the European Union," Working Papers 2037, Economic Research Forum, revised Dec 2000.
- Ahmed Farouk Ghoneim, 2000. "The Egyptian Exporting Community and the Institutional Setup: Assessment of The Last Decade Developments and Perspectives for The EU-Med Partnership," Working Papers 2031, Economic Research Forum, revised Oct 2000.
- Mohieldin, M. & Wahba, J., 1996.
"The Urguay Round and trade in financial services in the Arab countries,"
Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics
9617, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Mahmoud Mohieldin & Jackline Wahba, 1996. "The Uruguay Round and Trade in Financial Services in the Arab Countries," Working Papers 9635, Economic Research Forum, revised Nov 1996.
- Mahmoud Mohieldin, 1995. "Causes, Measures and Impact of State Intervention: The Financial Sector and the Egyptian Example," Working Papers 9507, Economic Research Forum, revised Apr 1995.
- Peter Wright & Mahmud Mohieldin,, .
"Formal and Informal Credit Markets in Egypt,"
96/2, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Abou-Ali, Hala & Abdelfattah, Yasmine M., 2013. "Integrated paradigm for sustainable development: A panel data study," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 334-342.
- Mohieldin, Mahmoud, 2012.
"Realizing the Potential of Islamic Finance,"
World Bank - Economic Premise,
The World Bank, issue 77, pages 1-7, March.
- El-Haddad, Amirah, 2008. "Dispute resolution mechanisms in the Egyptian garment industry," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(3), pages 425-430, June.
- Mohieldin, Mahmoud & Nasr, Sahar, 2007. "On bank privatization: The case of Egypt," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 46(5), pages 707-725, February.
- Mohieldin, Mahmoud S & Wright, Peter W, 2000.
"Formal and Informal Credit Markets in Egypt,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 48(3), pages 657-70, April.
- Wahba, Jackline & Mohieldin, Mahmoud, 1998. "Liberalizing Trade in Financial Services: The Uruguay Round and the Arab Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1331-1348, July.