by members of
Foundation for Advanced Studies on International Development (FASID)
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Larson, Donald F. & Otsuka, Keijiro & Kajisa, Kei & Estudillo, Jonna & Diagne, Aliou, 2010. "Can Africa replicate Asia's green revolution in rice ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5478, The World Bank.
- Sawada, Yasuyuki & Estudillo, Jonna P., 2006. "Trade, Migration, and Poverty Reduction in the Globalizing Economy: The Case of the Philippines," Working Paper Series RP2006/58, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Yasuyuki Sawada & Jonna P. Estudillo, 2005.
"The MDGs and Exit Time: The Case of the Philippines ,"
CIRJE-F-356, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Yasuyuki Sawada & Jonna P. Estudillo, 2012. "The MDGs and exit time: the case of the Philippines," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(26), pages 3371-3377, September.
- Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Estudillo, Jonna P. & Otsuka, Keijiro, 2004. "Land and schooling," Food policy statements 41, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jonna Estudillo & Yasuyuki Sawada & Keijiro Otsuka, 2009. "The Changing Determinants of Schooling Investments: Evidence from Villages in the Philippines, 1985-89 and 2002-04," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(3), pages 391-411.
- Jonna P. Estudillo & Charity Gay Ramos & Keijiro Otsuka, 2009. "Geography and the evolution of rural nonfarm sector in the Philippines, 1988-2006," Philippine Review of Economics, University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society, vol. 46(2), pages 183-219, December.
- Jonna P. Estudillo & Yasuyuki Sawada & Keijiro Otsuka, 2008. "Poverty and Income Dynamics in Philippine Villages, 1985-2004," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(4), pages 877-890, November.
- Jonna P. ESTUDILLO & Keijiro OTSUKA, 2006. "Lessons From Three Decades Of Green Revolution In The Philippines," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 44(2), pages 123-148.
- Jonna P. Estudillo & Yasuyuki Sawada & Keijiro Otsuka, 2006. "The Green Revolution, development of labor markets, and poverty reduction in the rural Philippines, 1985-2004," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 35(s3), pages 399-407, November.
- Jonna P. Estudillo & Yasuyuki Sawada & Mahabub Hossain, 2005. "Socioeconomic Changes and the Decline in Poverty: A View from Three Villages in the Philippines, 1985-1997 ," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 19(4), pages 383-406, December.
- Jonna P. Estudillo & Yasuyuki Sawada & Keijiro Otsuka, 2004. "The determinants of schooling investments of rural Filipino households, 1985-2002," Philippine Review of Economics, University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society, vol. 41(1), pages 1-29, June.
- Jonna P. Estudillo & Mahabub Hossain, 2003. "Land distribution and income inequality in rice-growing villages in the Philippines, 1993, 1997," Philippine Review of Economics, University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society, vol. 40(2), pages 1-30, December.
- Estudillo, Jonna P. & Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Otsuka, Keijiro, 2001. "Income distribution in rice-growing villages during the post-Green Revolution periods: the Philippine case, 1985 and 1998," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 25(1), pages 71-84, June.
- Jonna P. Estudillo & JAgnes R. Quisumbing & JoKeijiro Otsuka, 2001. "Gender Differences in Land Inheritance and Schooling Investments in the Rural Philippines," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 77(1), pages 130-143.
- Estudillo, Jonna P & Otsuka, Keijiro, 1999. "Green Revolution, Human Capital, and Off-Farm Employment: Changing," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 47(3), pages 497-523, April.