by members of
Escola Superior de Ciências Empresariariais
Instituto Politécnico de Setúbal
(College of Business Administration, Polytechnic Institute of Setubal))These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Crespo, Nuno & Simoes, Nadia & Moreira, Sandrina B., 2013. "Gender Differences in Occupational Mobility – Evidence from Portugal," MPRA Paper 49195, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simoes, Nadia & Moreira, Sandrina B. & Crespo, Nuno, 2013. "Individual Determinants of Self-Employment Entry – What Do We Really Know?," MPRA Paper 48403, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nádia Simões & Nuno Crespo & Sandrina B. Moreira & Celeste A. Varum, 2013. "Measurement and Determinants of Health Poverty and Richness – Evidence from Portugal," Working Papers Series 2 13-08, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
- Luisa Carvalho & Teresa Costa & Jorge Caiado, 2012.
"Determinants of innovation in a small open economy: A multidimensional perspective,"
CEMAPRE Working Papers
1201, Centre for Applied Mathematics and Economics (CEMAPRE), School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon.
- Lu�sa Carvalho & Teresa Costa & Jorge Caiado, 2013. "Determinants of innovation in a small open economy: a multidimensional perspective," Journal of Business Economics and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 583-600, June.
- Luisa Carvalho, 2011. "Market structures, strategy and innovation in services A study applied to the tourism sector," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2011_27, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Nuno Crespo & Sandrina Berthault Moreira & NÃ¡dia SimÃµes, 2011.
"An integrated approach for the measurement of inequality, poverty, and richness,"
205, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Nuno Crespo & Sandrina B. Moreira & Nádia Simões, 2012. "An Integrated Approach for the Measurement of Inequality, Poverty and Richness," Working Papers Series 2 12-03, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
- Carvalho, Luísa & Costa, Maria Teresa & Dominguinhos, Pedro & Pereira, Raquel, 2008. "Entrepreneurship, methodologies in higher education an experience in a portuguese business school," MPRA Paper 12123, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Costa, Maria Teresa & Carvalho, Luísa & Sardinha, Boguslawa, 2008. "Learning entrepreneurship in a multicultural context," MPRA Paper 15840, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2009.
- Paulo Silveira & Cristina Marreiros, 2014. "Shopper Marketing: A Literature Review," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, Econjournals, vol. 4(1), pages 90-97.
- Nuno Crespo & Sandrina B. Moreira & NÃ¡dia SimÃµes, 2013. "Who are the poor? Who are the rich? Evidence for Portugal," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 40(6), pages 579-590, May.
- Sandrina Berthault Moreira, 2005. "Evaluating The Impact Of Foreign Aid On Economic Growth: A Cross-Country Study," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 30(2), pages 25-48, December.
- Paulo Silveira, 2001. "Marketing “Verde”: Conceptualização Teórica E Abordagem Da Distribuição Moderna Retalhista Alimentar Em Portugal," Portuguese Journal of Management Studies, ISEG, Technical University of Lisbon, vol. 0(1), pages 61-82.