by members of
ESCP-EAP European School of Management
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
London, United Kingdom
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Rinaldi, Gustavo, 2007. "Redundancies in an industry in transition: who gets fired and why? Evidence from one consumer-goods industry in Russia," MPRA Paper 21940, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rinaldi, Gustavo, 2007. "The use of economic tools to develop a consensus on alcohol policies within and between jurisdictions," MPRA Paper 21941, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Apr 2007.
- Gustavo Rinaldi, 2005. "Firms' Capabilities related to the Economic System: Cases from Ukraine and Russia," Working Papers 49, CENTRE FOR THE STUDY OF ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL CHANGE IN EUROPE,School of Slavonic and East European Studies,University College London (SSEES,UCL).
- Gustavo Rinaldi, 2008. "The disadvantage of entrants: did transition eliminate it? The case of the Russian footwear industry (1992â€“2000)," Empirica, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 105-128, March.
- Rinaldi, Gustavo, 2008. "The size of the firm in a transitional economy: Downsizing and economies of scale: The case of Russian footwear," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 389-409, December.