by members of
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
California State University-San Marcos
San Marcos, California (United States)
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Bauman, Yoram & Finkle, Aaron & Zerbe, Jr., Richard O., 2005.
"An Aggregate Measure for Benefit-Cost Analysis,"
- Finkle Aaron & Shin Dongsoo, 2010. "Disregarding the Attorney's Advice: An Agency Perspective," Review of Law & Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 6(2), pages 197-217, September.
- Finkle, Aaron & Shin, Dongsoo, 2007. "Conducting inaccurate audits to commit to the audit policy," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 379-389, April.
- Zerbe, Richard Jr. & Bauman, Yoram & Finkle, Aaron, 2006.
"An aggregate measure for benefit-cost analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 449-461, June.
- Zerbe, Richard Jr. & Bauman, Yoram & Finkle, Aaron, 2006. "A preference for an aggregate measure: A reply to Sagoff," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 14-16, November.
- Finkle, Aaron, 2005. "Relying on information acquired by a principal," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 23(3-4), pages 263-278, April.