by members of
(Department of Economics, Gediz University))These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Mesut Yilmaz & Yessengali Oskenbayev & Kanat Abdulla, 2009. "Currency Substitution: A Case Of Kazakhstan (2000:1-2007:12)," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp946, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Özlem Onaran & Nursel Aydiner-Avsar, 2006. "The controversy over employment policy: Low labor costs and openness, or demand policy? A sectoral analysis for Turkey," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp097, Vienna University of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Oskenbayev, Yessengali & Yilmaz, Mesut & Abdulla, Kanat, 2013. "Resource concentration, institutional quality and the natural resource curse," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 254-270.
- Yilmaz, Mesut & Oskenbayev, Yessengali & Kanat, Abdulla, 2010. "Demand For Money In Kazakhstan: 2000-2007," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 118-129, March.
- Nursel AYDINER-AVSAR & Özlem ONARAN, 2010. "The Determinants Of Employment: A Sectoral Analysis For Turkey," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 48(2), pages 203-231.