by members of
Dipartimento di Studi del Lavoro e del Welfare
Università degli Studi di Milano
(Department of Labor Studies, University of Milan))These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Bosio, Giulio & Leonardi, Marco, 2011. "The Impact of Bologna Process on the Graduate Labour Market: Demand and Supply," IZA Discussion Papers 5789, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Giulio Bosio & Chiara Noè, 2011. "Higher Education Expansion, Human Capital Externalities and Wages: Italian Evidence within Occupation," Working Papers 39, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.
- Bosio, Giulio, 2009. "Temporary employment and wage gap with permanent jobs: evidence from quantile regression," MPRA Paper 16055, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bosio, Giulio, 2008. "Labour market transition in Italy: an empirical investigation," MPRA Paper 18901, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giulio Bosio & Marco Leonardi, 2010. "The impact of Bologna process on the graduate," Giornale degli Economisti, GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 69(3), pages 29-66, December.