by members of
Department of Political Economy
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
University of Sydney
| Journal articles |
- Lynne Chester, 2013. "The Organization, Operation, and Outcomes of Actually Existing Markets: A Suggested Approach for Empirical Analysis," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 72(2), pages 386-422, 04.
- Lynne Chester, 2013. "Dissecting the Conjunction of Capitalism's Environmental, Energy, and Economic Crises: The Example of One Liberal, Market-Based Economy," Journal of Economic Issues, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 47(2), pages 485-494, June.
- Lynne Chester, 2013. "The Failure of Market Fundamentalism," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 45(3), pages 315-322, September.
- Chester, Lynne, 2010. "Conceptualising energy security and making explicit its polysemic nature," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 887-895, February.
- Lynne Chester, 2010. "Determining the economic-environment relation: a regulationist approach," International Journal of Green Economics, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(1), pages 17-42.
- Lynne Chester, 2010. "Actually Existing Markets: The Case of Neoliberal Australia," Journal of Economic Issues, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 44(2), pages 313-324, June.
- Lynne Chester, 2006. "THE CONUNDRUMS FACING AUSTRALIA's NATIONAL ELECTRICITY MARKET," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 25(4), pages 362-377, December.