by members of
Department of Geography and Economics
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Hempstead, New York (United States)
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Mario Cimoli & Giovanni Dosi & Roberto Mazzoleni & Bhaven Sampat, 2011. "Innovation, technical change and patents in the development process: A long term view," LEM Papers Series 2011/06, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Roberto Mazzoleni & Luciano Martins Costa Póvoa, 2009. "Accumulation of Technological Capabilities and Economic Development: Did Brazil’s Regime of Intellectual Property Rights Matter?," Working papers - Textos para Discussao do Curso de Ciencias Economicas da UFG 002, Curso de Ciencias Economicas da Universidade Federal de Goias - FACE.
- Roberto Mazzoleni & Richard R. Nelson, 2006. "The Roles of Research at Universities and Public Labs in Economic Catch-up," LEM Papers Series 2006/01, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Constantine Alexandrakis, 2003. "R&D and Real Interest Rate in the U.S.: Theory and Empirics," Emory Economics 0315, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Constantine Alexandrakis & Grigorios Livanis, 2013. "Economic Freedom and Economic Performance in L atin A merica: A Panel Data Analysis," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(1), pages 34-48, 02.
- Roberto Mazzoleni, 2011. "Before Bayh--Dole: public research funding, patents, and pharmaceutical innovation (1945--1965)," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(3), pages 721-749, June.
- Constantine Alexandrakis, 2008. "Research Subsidies, Population Control Policies, and Growth," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(1), pages 106-123, 02.
- Roberto Mazzoleni, 2008. "Catching Up and Academic Institutions: A Comparative Study of Past National Experiences," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(5), pages 678-700.
- Mazzoleni, Roberto & Nelson, Richard R., 2007. "Public research institutions and economic catch-up," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 1512-1528, December.
- Roberto Mazzoleni, 2006. "The Effects of University Patenting and Licensing on Downstream R&D Investment and Social Welfare," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 431-441, 07.
- Roberto Mazzoleni, 2005. "University patents, R&D competition, and social welfare," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(6), pages 499-515.
- Mazzoleni, Roberto, 2004. "National Competitiveness and Economic Growth: The Changing Determinants of Economic Performance in the World Economy: Timo J. Hamalainen, Edward Elgar (Eds.), Cheltenham, UK, 2003, ISBN 1-84064-454-0,," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 377-380, July.
- Roberto Mazzoleni, 2002. "The organization of US machine tool distribution in Europe (1890--1916)," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(1), pages 53-84, February.
- B. N. Sampat & R. Mazzoleni, 2002. "University patenting : an assessment of the causes and consequences of recent changes in strategies and practices," Revue d'Économie Industrielle, Programme National Persée, vol. 99(1), pages 233-248.
- Jeannette Colyvas & Michael Crow & Annetine Gelijns & Roberto Mazzoleni & Richard R. Nelson & Nathan Rosenberg & Bhaven N. Sampat, 2002. "How Do University Inventions Get Into Practice?," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(1), pages 61-72, January.
- Mazzoleni, Roberto & Nelson, Richard R., 1998. "The benefits and costs of strong patent protection: a contribution to the current debate," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 273-284, July.
- Mazzoleni, Roberto, 1997. "Learning and path-dependence in the diffusion of innovations: comparative evidence on numerically controlled machine tools," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4-5), pages 405-428, December.