by members of
Department of Finance
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Guanghua School of Management
| Working papers | Journal articles | Chapters |
- Paul Lejot & Douglas Arner & Liu Qiao, 2004. "Making Markets: Reforms to Strengthen Asia's Debt Capital Markets," Working Papers 132004, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Paul Lejot & Douglas Arner & Liu Qiao & Mylene Chan & Mshall Mays, 2003. "Asia's Debt Capital Markets: Appraisal and Agenda for Policy Reform," Working Papers 192003, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Michael R. Darby & Qiao Liu & Lynne G. Zucker, 1999. "Stakes and Stars: The Effect of Intellectual Human Capital on the Level and Variability of High-Tech Firms' Market Values," NBER Working Papers 7201, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Liu, Qiao & Siu, Alan, 2011. "Institutions and Corporate Investment: Evidence from Investment-Implied Return on Capital in China," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(06), pages 1831-1863, December.
- Qiao Liu & Kit Pong Wong, 2011. "Intellectual Capital and Financing Decisions: Evidence from the U.S. Patent Data," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 57(10), pages 1861-1878, October.
- Qiang Kang & Qiao Liu & Rong Qi, 2010. "Predicting Stock Market Returns with Aggregate Discretionary Accruals," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(4), pages 815-858, 09.
- Kang, Qiang & Liu, Qiao & Qi, Rong, 2010. "The Sarbanes-Oxley act and corporate investment: A structural assessment," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 291-305, May.
- Qiang Kang & Qiao Liu, 2010. "Information-Based Stock Trading, Executive Incentives, and the Principal-Agent Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 56(4), pages 682-698, April.
- Hongbin Cai & Qiao Liu, 2009. "Competition and Corporate Tax Avoidance: Evidence from Chinese Industrial Firms," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 119(537), pages 764-795, 04.
- Liu, Qiao & Qi, Rong, 2008. "Stock trading and diversification discount," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 35-40, January.
- Kang, Qiang & Liu, Qiao, 2008. "Stock trading, information production, and executive incentives," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 484-498, September.
- Liu, Qiao & Lu, Zhou (Joe), 2007. "Corporate governance and earnings management in the Chinese listed companies: A tunneling perspective," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 881-906, December.
- Qiao Liu, 2006. "Corporate Governance in China: Current Practices, Economic Effects and Institutional Determinants," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 52(2), pages 415-453, June.
- Paul Lejot & Douglas Arner & Liu Qiao, 2006. "Missing Links: Regional Reforms for Asia's Bond Markets," Asia Pacific Business Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 309-331, July.
- Bai, Chong-En & Liu, Qiao & Lu, Joe & Song, Frank M. & Zhang, Junxi, 2004. "Corporate governance and market valuation in China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 599-616, December.
- Michael R. Darby & Qiao Liu & Lynne G. Zucker, 2004. "High Stakes in High Technology: High-Tech Market Values as Options," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 42(3), pages 351-369, July.
- Huang, Zhangkai, 2003. "Evidence of a bank lending channel in the UK," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 491-510, March.
- Cornell, Bradford & Liu, Qaio, 2001. "The parent company puzzle: when is the whole worth less than one of the parts?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 341-366, December.
- Qiao Liu, 2012. "Comment on "Assessing China's Top-Down Securities Markets"," NBER Chapters, in: Capitalizing China, pages 195-199 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.