by members of
Department of Finance
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Leeds School of Business
University of Colorado
Boulder, Colorado (United States)
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Jan Eeckhout & Roberto Pinheiro & Kurt Schmidheiny, 2013.
IFS Working Papers
W13/18, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Schmidheiny, Kurt & Eeckhout, Jan & Pinheiro, Roberto, 2013. "Spatial Sorting," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 80031, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Roberto Pinheiro & Kurt Schmidheiny & Jan Eeckhout, 2011. "Spatial Sorting," 2011 Meeting Papers 488, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Pinheiro, Roberto B. & Visschers, Ludo, 2012.
"Unemployment risk and wage differentials,"
36907, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ludo Visschers (The University of Edinburgh, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, and CESifo), 2013. "Unemployment Risk and Wage Differentials," ESE Discussion Papers 228, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Roberto Pinheiro & Ludo Visschers, 2012. "Unemployment risk and wage differentials," Economics Working Papers we1209, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Pinheiro, Roberto & Visschers, Ludo, 2013. "Unemployment Risk and Wage Differentials," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-76, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Roberto Pinheiro & Ludo Visschers, 2013. "Unemployment Risk and Wage Differentials," CESifo Working Paper Series 4534, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dizioli, Allan & Pinheiro, Roberto B., 2012. "Health insurance as a productive factor," MPRA Paper 39743, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eeckhout, Jan & Pinheiro, Roberto & Schmidheiny, Kurt, 2010.
"Spatial Sorting: Why New York, Los Angeles and Detroit attract the greatest minds as well as the unskilled,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8151, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jan Eeckhout & Roberto Pinheiro & Kurt Schmidheiny, 2010. "Spatial Sorting: Why New York, Los Angeles and DetroitAttract the Greatest Minds as well as the Unskilled," CESifo Working Paper Series 3274, CESifo Group Munich.
- Chris Yung, 2009. "Entrepreneurial Financing and Costly Due Diligence," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 44(1), pages 137-149, 02.
- Yung, Chris & Çolak, Gönül & Wei Wang, 2008. "Cycles in the IPO market," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 192-208, July.
- Yung, Chris, 2005. "Insider trading with private information and moral hazard," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 51-57, June.
- Chris Yung, 2005. "IPOs with Buy- and Sell-Side Information Production: The Dark Side of Open Sales," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 18(1), pages 327-347.