by members of
Department of Economics
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Swarthmore, Pennsylvania (United States)
| Working papers | Journal articles | Books |
- Vera Brusentsev & Wayne Vroman, 2008. "Unemployment And Unemployment Protection In Transition Economies," Working Papers 08-15, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Vera Brusentsev & Wayne Vroman, 2007. "Unemployment Compensation Recipiency in English-speaking Countries," Working Papers 07-15, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Vera Brusentsev, 2000. "A Decomposition of the Labour Market Participation of Married Women in Three Countries: Australia, Canada and the United States of America," Working Paper Series 106, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Vera Brusentsev, 2006. "Evolution of Female Labor Force Participation in the United States: 1967 to 2003," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 358-373, August.
- Brusentsev, Vera, 2002. "Cross-National Variation in the Labor Market Participation of Married Women in Australia, Canada, and the United States of America," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 78(241), pages 224-31, June.
- Wayne Vroman & Vera Brusentsev, 2005. "Unemployment Compensation Throughout the World: A Comparative Analysis," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number uctw, October.