by members of
Department of Economics
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Radford, Virginia (United States)
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Michael Sattinger & Sumati Srinivas, 2003. "The Employment-Productivity Relation with Employment Criteria," Discussion Papers 03-07, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Fernández-Avilés, Gema & Montero, Jose-María & Orlov, Alexei G., 2012. "Spatial modeling of stock market comovements," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 202-212.
- Joseph McCarthy & Alexei G. Orlov, 2012. "Time-frequency analysis of crude oil and S&P500 futures contracts," Quantitative Finance, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 12(12), pages 1893-1908, December.
- Alexei G. Orlov & John Roufagalas, 2012. "Performance Determinants in Undergraduate Economics Classes: The Effect of Cognitive Reflection," International Review of Economic Education, Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 11(2), pages 28-45.
- Orlov, Alexei G., 2009. "A cospectral analysis of exchange rate comovements during Asian financial crisis," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 742-758, December.
- Alexei G. Orlov & John Roufagalas, 2008. "Capital-Labor Complementarities In R&D Production And The Lingering Effects Of Economic Slowdowns," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 33(1), pages 1-25, June.
- Steven Beach & Alexei Orlov, 2007. "An application of the Black–Litterman model with EGARCH-M-derived views for international portfolio management," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 147-166, June.
- Orlov, Alexei G., 2006. "Capital controls and stock market volatility in frequency domain," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 222-228, May.
- Alexei G. Orlov, 2004. "Towards designing an ideal patent system," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(1), pages 39-43, 03.