by members of
İktisadi ve İdari Bilimler Fakültesi
Abant İzzet Baysal Üniversitesi
(Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, Abant Izzet Baysal University))These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Journal articles |
- Mehmet ERYİĞİT, 2012. "The long run relationship between foreign direct investments, exports, and gross domestic product: panel data implications," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(10(575)), pages 71-84, October.
- Canan ERYİĞİT & Mehmet ERYİĞİT, 2009. "Temel finansal oranların sistematik riske etkisi," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 24(281), pages 60-76.
- Eryiğit, Mehmet & Eryiğit, Resul, 2009. "Network structure of cross-correlations among the world market indices," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(17), pages 3551-3562.
- Eryiğit, Mehmet & Çukur, Sadik & Eryiğit, Resul, 2009. "Tail distribution of index fluctuations in World markets," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(9), pages 1879-1886.
- Sadık ÇUKUR & Mehmet ERYİĞİT & Seda DURAN, 2008. "Sendikasyon ve seküritizasyon kredileri anlaşmalarının borçlanan bankaların hisse fiyatlarına etkileri," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 23(264), pages 58-78.
- Çukur, Sadik & Eryiğit, Mehmet & Eryiğit, Resul, 2007. "Cross correlations in an emerging market financial data," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 376(C), pages 555-564.