by members of
Agricultural and Resource Economics Discipline
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
University of Sydney
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Hewlett, John P. & Ehmke, Cole, 2010. "Profiling the Evolving Characteristics and Needs for Risk Management Education of Commercial Agricultural Producers in the Intermountain West," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61183, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Tranel, Jeffrey E. & Hewlett, John P. & Weigel, Randolph R. & Rahman, Tauhidur & Teegerstrom, Trent & Ehmke, Cole, 2008. "A New Look at the Agricultural Community as Extension Clientele in the West," Publications 37721, University of Wyoming, Cooperative Extension Service.
- Rimvydas Baltaduonis, 2007. "An Experimental Study of Complex-Offer Auctions: Payment Cost Minimization vs. Offer Cost Minimization," Working papers 2007-13, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Rimvydas Baltaduonis, 2007. "Simple-Offer vs. Complex-Offer Auctions in Deregulated Electricity Markets," Working papers 2007-14, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Rimvydas Baltaduonis, 2006. "Efficiency in Deregulated Electricity Markets: Offer Cost Minimization vs. Payment Cost Minimization Auction," Working papers 2006-04, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Ehmke, Cole & Ernst, Stanley C. & Hopkins, Jeffrey W. & Tweeten, Luther G., 2001. "The Market For E-Commerce Services In Agriculture," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20523, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Tranel, Jeffrey E. & Rahman, Rahman & Hewlett, John P. & Weigel, Randolph R. & Teegerstrom, Trent & Ehmke, Cole, 2008. "Who Are Todayâ€™s Farmers and What are Their Educational Needs?," Western Economics Forum, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 7(01).
- Cole Ehmke & Craig Dobbins & Allan Gray & Alan Miller & Michael Boehlje, 2004. "Which Way to Grow at MBC Farms? ," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 26(4), pages 589-602.