by members of
College of Management Sciences
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Journal articles |
- Oluwatosin Adeniyi & Festus O. Egwaikhide & Abimbola Oyinlola & Olusegun Omisakin, 2012. "Foreign Direct Investment, Economic Growth and Financial Sector Development in Small Open Developing Economies," Economic Analysis and Policy (EAP), Queensland University of Technology (QUT), School of Economics and Finance, vol. 42(1), pages 105-127, March.
- Olusegun A. Omisakin & Abimbola M. Oyinlola & Oluwatosin A. Adeniyi, 2012. "Modeling Gasoline Demand with Structural Breaks:New Evidence from Nigeria," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 2(1), pages 1-9.
- Olusegun A. Omisakin & Oluwatosin A. Adeniyi & Abimbola M. Oyinlola, 2012. "Structural Breaks, Parameter Stability and Energy Demand Modeling in Nigeria," International Journal of Economic Sciences and Applied Research (IJESAR), Technological Educational Institute (TEI) of Kavala, Greece, vol. 5(2), pages 129-144, August.
- Oluwatosin Adeniyi & Abimbola Oyinlola & Olusegun Omisakin, 2011. "Oil price shocks and economic growth in Nigeria: are thresholds important?," OPEC Energy Review, Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries, vol. 35(4), pages 308-333, December.
- M. Abimbola Oyinlola & Oluwatosin Adeniyi & Olusegun Omisakin, 2010. "Responsiveness of Trade Flows to Changes in Exchange rate and Relative prices: Evidence from Nigeria," International Journal of Economic Sciences and Applied Research (IJESAR), Technological Educational Institute (TEI) of Kavala, Greece, vol. 3(2), pages 123-141, December.