by members of
Centrum för Finans (CFF)
(Center for Finance, School of Business, Economics and Law, University of Gothenburg))These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Holmén, Martin & Kirchler, Michael & Kleinlercher, Daniel, 2012. "Do Option-like Incentives Induce Overvaluation? Evidence from Experimental Asset Markets," Working Papers in Economics 540, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 21 Nov 2012.
- Bakke, Einar & Leite, Tore E. & Thorburn, Karin S., 2010. "Public information and IPO underpricing," Discussion Papers 2010/6, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Martin Holmén & Eugene Nivorozhkin, 2012. "Tender Offers versus Block Trades: Empirical Evidence," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 33(7-8), pages 511-529, October.
- Martin Holmén & Peter Högfeldt, 2009. "Pyramidal Discounts: Tunneling or Overinvestment?-super-," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 9(1-2), pages 133-175.
- Holmen, Martin & Knopf, John D. & Peterson, Stefan, 2008. "Inside shareholders' effective tax rates and dividends," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1860-1869, September.
- Richard Heaney & Martin Holmen, 2008. "Family ownership and the cost of under-diversification," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(21), pages 1721-1737.
- M. Holmen & E. Nivorozhkin, 2007. "The impact of family ownership and dual class shares on takeover risk," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(10), pages 785-804.
- Martin Holmen & John D. Knopf & Stefan Peterson, 2007. "Trading-off Corporate Control and Personal Diversification through Capital Structure and Merger Activity," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(9-10), pages 1470-1495.
- Niclas Hagelin & Martin Holmén & John D. Knopf & Bengt Pramborg, 2007. "Managerial Stock Options and the Hedging Premium," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 13(4), pages 721-741.
- Hagelin, Niclas & Holmen, Martin & Pramborg, Bengt, 2006. "Family ownership, dual-class shares, and risk management," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 283-301, March.
- Holmen, Martin & Hogfeldt, Peter, 2004. "A law and finance analysis of initial public offerings," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 324-358, July.
- Holmén, Martin & Knopf, John D., 2004. "Minority Shareholder Protections and the Private Benefits of Control for Swedish Mergers," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 39(01), pages 167-191, March.
- John A. Doukas & Martin Holmen & Nickolaos G. Travlos, 2002. "Diversification, Ownership and Control of Swedish Corporations," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 8(3), pages 281-314.