by members of
Connecticut Center for Economic Education
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
University of Connecticut
Storrs, Connecticut (United States)
| Working papers | Journal articles | Books | Chapters |
- William T. Alpert & Oskar R. Harmon, 2013. "The Alpha of a Survey of the Literature in Economic and Financial Literacy," Working papers 2013-06, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- William T. Alpert & Alexander Vaninsky, 2013. "Efficiency of College Education in the Labor Market of the United States," Working papers 2013-22, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- William T. Alpert & Oskar R. Harmon & Joseph Histen, 2012. "Online Discussion and Learning Outcomes," Working papers 2012-35, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- William T. Alpert & Archita Banik & Oskar R. Harmon & James Lambrinos & Richard N. Langlois, 2012. "Class Attendance, PowerPoint Slides and Learning Outcomes," Working papers 2012-42, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- William Alpert & John Stiver, 2002. "On Modeling and Controlling the Effects of Variable Labor Effort: A Theoretical Explanation of the Truck System," Working papers 2002-38, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Christopher Ruebeck & Sarah Stafford & Nicola Tynan & William Alpert & Gwendolyn Ball & Bridget Butkevich, 2003. "Targeting Teaching Network Externalities and Standardization: A Classroom Demonstration," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 69(4), pages 1000-1008, April.
- Eileen Trzcinski & William T. Alpert, 1994. "Pregnancy and Parental Leave Benefits in the United States and Canada: Judicial Decisions and Legislation," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 29(2), pages 535-554.
- Greenberg, E & Pollard, W A & Alpert, W T, 1989. "Statistical Properties of Data Stretching," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(4), pages 383-91, Oct.-Dec..
- Alpert, William T., 1986. "Teachers, unions, and change: A comparative study : D.K. Jessup. New York: Praeger, 1985. pp. x + 256. Price: $33.95 (cloth)," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 440-441, August.
- Alpert, William T., 1985. "Unions and public schools : Randall W. Eberts and Joe A. Stone. Lexington, MA: D.C. Heath, 1984. pp. 188. $24.00 (cloth)," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 359-360, August.
- Alpert, William T., 1980. "Case Studies on the Labor Process. Edited by Andrew Zimbalist. New York: Monthly Review Press, 1980. Pp. xxiv, 314. $16.50," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 40(03), pages 655-656, September.
- Alpert, William T., 1980. "The Army and Civil Disorder. By Jerry M. Cooper. Westport, CT: Greenwood Press, 1980. Pp. xv, 284. $22.50," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 40(04), pages 910-911, December.
- William T. Alpert & Stephen A. Woodbury (ed.), 2000. "Employee Benefits and Labor Markets in Canada and the United States," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number eblm, October.
- William T. Alpert & Stephen A. Woodbury, 2000. "Introduction," Book chapters authored by Upjohn Institute researchers, in: William T. Alpert & Stephen A. Woodbury (ed.), Employee Benefits and Labor Markets in Canada and the United States, chapter 1, pages 1-12 W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- William T. Alpert & John B. Shoven & John Whalley, 1992. "Introduction to "Canada-U.S. Tax Comparisons"," NBER Chapters, in: Canada-U.S. Tax Comparisons, pages 1-24 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.