by members of
College of Business
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
New Mexico State University
Las Cruces, New Mexico (United States)
| Journal articles |
- Huhmann, Bruce A. & Franke, George R. & Mothersbaugh, David L., 2012. "Print advertising: Executional factors and the RPB Grid," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(6), pages 849-854.
- Mingming Pan & Benjamin Widner & Carl E. Enomoto, 2012. "Growth And Crime In Contiguous States Of Mexico," Review of Urban & Regional Development Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(1-2), pages 51-64, 03.
- Mingming Pan, 2012. "FDI agglomeration change in China," Journal of Chinese Economic and Foreign Trade Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 5(3), pages 172-184, December.
- McKay-Nesbitt, Jane & Manchanda, Rajesh V. & Smith, Malcolm C. & Huhmann, Bruce A., 2011. "Effects of age, need for cognition, and affective intensity on advertising effectiveness," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 12-17, January.
- Mothersbaugh, David L & Huhmann, Bruce A & Franke, George R, 2002. " Combinatory and Separative Effects of Rhetorical Figures on Consumers' Effort and Focus in Ad Processing," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 28(4), pages 589-602, March.