by members of
College of Business Administration
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
University of Dubai
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Ananth Rao, 2005. "Multi-attribute Analysis of Confidence, Convenience and Price Functions of Customers of Financial Services Firms: a GLS Systems Model," Finance, EconWPA 0502002, EconWPA.
- Amjad D. Al-Nasser, 2005. "Customer Satisfaction Measurement Models: Generalised Maximum Entropy Approach," Econometrics, EconWPA 0503013, EconWPA.
- Mohammad Al-Rawwash & Amjad D. Al-Nasser, 2013. "Repeated measures and longitudinal data analysis using higher-order entropies," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 67(1), pages 100-111, 02.
- Ehab Zaki & Rahim Bah & Ananth Rao, 2011. "Assessing probabilities of financial distress of banks in UAE," International Journal of Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 7(3), pages 304-320, June.
- Amjad D. Al-Nasser & Mohammad Y. Al-Rawwash & Anas S. Alakhras, 2011. "An approach to setting up a national customer satisfaction index: the Jordan case study," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(9), pages 1977-1993, December.
- Al-Omari Amer Ibrahim & Al-Nasser Amjad D., 2011. "Statistical Quality Control Limits for the Sample Mean Chart Using Robust Extreme Ranked Set Sampling," Economic Quality Control, De Gruyter, De Gruyter, vol. 26(1), pages 73-89, January.
- Ananth Rao & Hossein Kashani & Attiea Marie, 2010. "Analysis of managerial efficiency in insurance sector in the UAE: an emerging economy," International Journal of Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 6(4), pages 329-343, September.
- Attiea Marie & Ananth Rao & Hossein Kashani, 2009. "Cost efficiency and value driver analysis of insurers in an emerging economy," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(4), pages 265-280.
- Ananth Rao, 2008. "Analysis of volatility persistence in Middle East emerging equity markets," Studies in Economics and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 25(2), pages 93-111, March.
- Rao, Ananth, 2005. "Cost frontier efficiency and risk-return analysis in an emerging market," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 283-303.