by members of
Business and Information Technology School (BITS)
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Jan Werner, 2008. "Fiskaldezentralisierung - Optionen und Handlungsfelder fÃ¼r die kÃ¼nftige deutsche Entwicklungspolitik und insbesondere die Arbeit der GTZ," Working Papers 04-2008, Institute of Local Public Finance.
- Jan Werner, 2008. "Fiscal Equalisation among the states in Germany," Working Papers 02-2008, Institute of Local Public Finance.
- Jan Werner & David Nguyen-Thanh, 2007. "Municipal Infrastructure Delivery in Ethiopia: A bottomless pit or an option to reach the Millennium Development Goals?," Working Papers 01-2007, Institute of Local Public Finance.
- Jan Werner & Laurent GuihÃ©ry & Ognjen Djukic, 2006. "Fiscal Federalism in Bosnia and Herzegovina: Ten Years after the Dayton Treatment and Still not in a Steady Condition," Working Papers 01-2006, Institute of Local Public Finance.
- Jan Werner & Anwar Shah, 2006. "Financing of Education: Some Experiences from ten European Countries," Working Papers 02-2006, Institute of Local Public Finance.
- Benno Torgler & Jan Werner, 2005. "Fiscal Autonomy and Tax Morale: Evidence from Germany," CREMA Working Paper Series 2005-07, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Benno Torgler & Jan Werner, 2005. "Tax Morale and Fiscal Autonomy: Evidence from Germany," Working Papers 03-2005, Institute of Local Public Finance.
- Jan Werner & Anwar Shah, 2005. "Equalisation and Local Taxation in Denmark, Norway and Sweden," Working Papers 02-2005, Institute of Local Public Finance.
- Laurent GuihÃ©ry & Jan Werner, 2005. "Les finances publiques en Allemagne â€“ Quelles rÃ©formes?," Working Papers 01-2005, Institute of Local Public Finance.
- Jan Werner, 2012. "International perspective for a sound intergovernmental finance system in the Philippines," Philippine Review of Economics, University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society, vol. 49(1), pages 149-178, June.
- Laurent Guihéry & Jan Werner, 2005. "Les finances publiques en Allemagne. Quelles réformes ?," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 94(3), pages 397-422.