by members of
Asian Institute of Management
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Makati City, Philippines
| Working papers | Journal articles | Books |
- Mendoza, Ronald & Beja Jr, Edsel & Venida, Victor & Yap, David, 2013. "Political dynasties and poverty: Resolving the “chicken or the egg” question," MPRA Paper 48380, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Beja Jr, Edsel & Mendoza, Ronald U. & Venida, Victor S. & Yap, David B., 2012. "Inequality in democracy: Insights from an empirical analysis of political dynasties in the 15th Philippine Congress," MPRA Paper 40104, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jamil Paolo S. Francisco, 2011. "Are Metro Manila Households Willing to Pay for Cleaner Public Transpor," EEPSEA Research Report rr2011011, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Jan 2011.
- Ronald Mendoza & Ronald, 2010. "Inclusive Crises, Exclusive Recoveries, and Policies to Prevent a Double Whammy for the Poor," Working papers 1004, UNICEF,Division of Policy and Strategy.
- Ronald Mendoza, 2010. "Two Years into the Crisis: Signs of Severe Coping Strategies that are Impacting on Children," Working briefs 1004, UNICEF, Division of Policy and Strategy.
- Ronald Mendoza & Megan Torres, 2010. "Aftershocks from the Global Food Crisis," Working briefs 1001, UNICEF, Division of Policy and Strategy.
- Ronald U. Mendoza & Ryan Jones & Gabriel Vergara, 2009. "Will the global financial crisis lead to lower foreign aid? A first look at United States ODA," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2009-01, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Pedro Conceicao & Namsuk Kim & Ronald Mendoza & Yanchun Zhang, 2009. "Human Development in Crisis," Working papers 0903, UNICEF,Division of Policy and Strategy.
- Ronald Mendoza & Nicholas Rees, 2009. "Infant Mortality During Economic Downturns and Recovery," Working papers 0904, UNICEF,Division of Policy and Strategy.
- Ronald Mendoza, 2009. "Aggregate Shocks, Poor Household and Children: Transmission Channels and Policy Responses," Working papers 0901, UNICEF,Division of Policy and Strategy.
- Ronald Mendoza & Erika Strand, 2009. "How Economic Shocks Affect Poor Households and Children," Working briefs 0902, UNICEF, Division of Policy and Strategy.
- Ronald Mendoza & Brandon Vick, 2008. "From Revolution to Evolution: Charting the Main Features of Microfinance 2.0," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2008-03, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Ronald U. Mendoza, 2007. "A Compendium of Policy Instruments to Enhance Financial Stability and Debt Management in Emerging Market Economies," Working Papers 48, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Nguyen, Anh & Jones, Nicola, 2006. "Vietnam’s Trade Liberalisation: Potential Impacts on Child Well-being," MPRA Paper 1385, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moreno, Frede, 2004. "Good governance in microcredit strategy for poverty reduction: focus on western Mindanao, Philippines," MPRA Paper 34273, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nguyen, Anh & Getinet, Haile, 2003. "Intergenerational mobility in educational and occupational status: evidence from the U.S," MPRA Paper 1383, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nguyen, Anh & Taylor, Jim & Bradley, Steve, 2003.
"Relative pay and job satisfaction: some new evidence,"
1382, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J Taylor & Steve Bradley & A N Nguyen, 2003. "Relative pay and job satisfaction: some new evidence," Working Papers 541451, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Nguyen, Anh & Hénin, Pierre-Yves & Jolivaldt, Philippe, 2001. "Testing for unit roots on heterogeneous panels: A sequential approach," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 0108, CEPREMAP.
- Nguyen, Anh, 1997. "Japanese manufacturing investment in the UK 1972-1996: an econometric analysis," MPRA Paper 1920, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ronald U. Mendoza & Lai-Lynn Angelica Barcenas & Padmini Mahurkar, 2013. "Balancing Industrial Concentration and Competition for Economic Development in Asia: Insights from South Korea, China, India, Indonesia and the Philippines," Journal of Reviews on Global Economics, Lifescience Global, vol. 2, pages 248-277.
- Bingjie Hu & Ronald U. Mendoza, 2013. "Public Health Spending, Governance and Child Health Outcomes: Revisiting the Links," Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 285-311, May.
- Ronald U. Mendoza, 2013. "Examining The Risk Of Brain Drain And Lower Remittances," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 58(01), pages 1350006-1-1.
- Ronald U. Mendoza, 2011. "Why do the poor pay more? Exploring the poverty penalty concept," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(1), pages 1-28, January.
- Acosta, Pablo & Kim, Namsuk & Melzer, Illana & Mendoza, Ronald U. & Thelen, Nina, 2011. "Business and human development in the base of the pyramid: Exploring challenges and opportunities with market heat maps," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 50-60, January.
- Mendoza, Ronald U., 2010. "Was the Asian crisis a wake-up call?: Foreign reserves as self-protection," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1-19, February.
- Ronald U. Mendoza, 2010. "Trade-induced Learning and Industrial Catch-up," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 120(546), pages F313-F350, 08.
- Ronald U. Mendoza, 2010. "Trade and Growth in the Post-Crisis World," World Economics, World Economics, Economic & Financial Publishing, 1 Ivory Square, Plantation Wharf, London, United Kingdom, SW11 3UE, vol. 11(4), pages 29-36, October.
- Wei Ha & Ronald Mendoza, 2010. "The intended and unintended consequences of social protection on school dropout in post‐crisis Indonesia," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(8), pages 1115-1133, November.
- Ronald U. Mendoza, 2009. "A Review of Financial Stability Instruments for Emerging Market Economies," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 55(2), pages 353-397, June.
- Mendoza Ronald U, 2009. "A Proposal for an Asian Rice Insurance Mechanism," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-33, March.
- Ronald U. Mendoza & Nina Thelen, 2008. "Innovations to Make Markets More Inclusive for the Poor," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 26(4), pages 427-458, 07.
- Brahm Prakash, 2007. ""Industrial Clusters in Asia: Analyses of Their Competition and Cooperation" - Edited by Akifumi Kuchiki and Masatsugu Tsuji," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 45(1), pages 126-130.
- Ronald Mendoza, 2007. "What One Hand Gives, the Other Takes: >i>Industrial Countries' Policy Coherence for Development>/i>," Challenge, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 50(5), pages 28-56, October.
- Anh Nguyen & Getinet Haile & Jim Taylor, 2005. "Ethnic And Gender Differences In Intergenerational Mobility: A Study Of 26-Year-Olds In The Usa," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 52(4), pages 544-564, 09.
- Mendoza, Ronald U., 2004. "China's Future in the Knowledge Economy: Engaging the New World: Bhajan Grewal, Lan Xue, Peter Sheehan, Fiona Sun (Eds.), Centre for Strategic Economic Studies, Victoria University and Tsinghua Univer," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 439-440, April.
- Mendoza, Ronald U., 2004. "International reserve-holding in the developing world: self insurance in a crisis-prone era?," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 61-82, March.
- Iwasaki, Yoshihiro & Prakash, Brahm, 2002. "Asian economic cooperation--a review," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 319-335.
- Ronald Mendoza & Chandrika Bahadur, 2002. "Toward Free and Fair Trade: A Global Public Good Perspective," Challenge, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 45(5), pages 21-62, September.
- Kaul, Inge & Conceicao, Pedro & Le Goulven, Katell & Mendoza, Ronald U. (ed.), 2003. "Providing Global Public Goods: Managing Globalization," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195157413.