by members of
Armenian International Policy Research Group (AIPRG)
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Washingtom, District of Columbia (United States)
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- King Banaian, 2009. "The Economics Major Post-Meltdown: Time for Reform?," Working Papers 2010-2, Saint Cloud State University, Department of Economics, revised 11 Aug 2009.
- King Banaian, 2009. "Macroeconomic Impact of the Financial Crisis on Armenia," Working Papers 2009-1, Saint Cloud State University, Department of Economics, revised 14 Aug 2009.
- King Banaian & Artatrana Ratha, 2007. "The Stability of the Euro-Demand Function," Working Papers 2008-1, Saint Cloud State University, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2007.
- King Banaian, 2007. "Measuring Central Bank Independence: Ordering, Ranking, or Scoring?," Working Papers 2008-3 Classification-E58, Saint Cloud State University, Department of Economics, revised 28 Feb 2008.
- Banaian, K. & Bolgarin, I.V. & de Menil, G., 1998. "Inflation and Money in Ukraine," DELTA Working Papers 98-06, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Richard C.K. Burdekin & King Banaian & Mark Hallerberg & Pierre L. Siklos, 2011. "Fiscal and monetary institutions and policies: onward and upward?," Journal of Financial Economic Policy, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(4), pages 340-354, November.
- King Banaian & David M Kemme & Grigor Sargsyan, 2008. "Inflation Targeting in Armenia: Monetary Policy in Transition," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 50(3), pages 421-437, September.
- Banaian King & Lo Ming Chien, 2006. "Indexing Speculative Pressure on an Exchange Rate Regime: A Case Study of Macedonia," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-21, March.
- Banaian, King, 2001. "Ukraine at the Crossroads: Economic Reforms in International Perspective: Siedenberg, A., Hoffmann, L. (Eds.); Physica, Heidelberg, 1999, xvi + 437 pp," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 275-277, September.
- Banaian, King & Luksetich, William A, 2001. "Central Bank Independence, Economic Freedom, and Inflation Rates," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 39(1), pages 149-61, January.
- Banaian, King & Burdekin, Richard C K & Willett, Thomas D, 1998. " Reconsidering the Principal Components of Central Bank Independence: The More the Merrier?," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 97(1-2), pages 1-12, October.
- Banaian, King & Luksetich, William A, 1991. "Campaign Spending in Congressional Elections," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 29(1), pages 92-100, January.
- Willett, Thomas D & Banaian, King, 1988. "Legislation and Political Business Cycles: Comment," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(3), pages 507-11.