by members of
Area de Economía
Instituto de Ciencias
Universidad Nacional de General Sarmiento
Buenos Aires, Argentina
(Economics Area, Institute of Sciences, General Sarmiento National University))These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Keifman, Saul N. & Maurizio, Roxana, 2012. "Changes in Labour Market Conditions and Policies: Their Impact on Wage Inequality during the Last Decade," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Fabio Bertranou & Roxana Maurizio, 2012. "Monetary Transfers for Children and Adolescents in Argentina: Characteristics and Coverage of a ?System? with Three Components," Policy Research Brief 30, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Roxana Maurizio, 2012. "Labour informality in Latin America: the case of Argentina, Chile, Brazil and Peru," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 16512, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Luis Beccaria & Roxana Maurizio & Ana Laura Fernandez & Paula Monsalvo & Mariana Alvarez, 2011. "Dynamics of Poverty, Labor Market and Public Policies in Latin America," Working Papers PMMA 2011-05, PEP-PMMA.
- Fabio, Bertranou & Roxana, Maurizio, 2011. "The role of labour market and social protection in reducing inequality and eradicating poverty in Latin America," MPRA Paper 39843, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Damill, Mario & Frenkel, Roberto & Maurizio, Roxana, 2011. "Macroeconomic policy for full and productive employment and decent work for all [ electronic resource ]: an analysis of the Argentine experience," ILO Working Papers 467787, International Labour Organization.
- Valeria Esquivel, 2010. "Discretionary Time: A New Measure of Freedom," Feminist Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 154-159.
- Valeria Esquivel & Debbie Budlender & Nancy Folbre & Indira Hirway, 2008. "Explorations: Time-use surveys in the south," Feminist Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 107-152.
- Beccaria, Luis & Maurizio, Roxana, 2004. "Inestabilidad laboral en el Gran Buenos Aires," El Trimestre Económico, Fondo de Cultura Económica, vol. 0(283), pages 535-573, julio-sep.