Code and data files for "Owning Capital or being Shareholders: an equivalence result with Incomplete Markets"
AbstractData file and fortran codes to replicates the results of the article.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoSoftware component provided by Review of Economic Dynamics in its series Computer Codes with number 08-124.
Date of creation: 2009
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Review of Economic Dynamics Academic Press Editorial Office 525 "B" Street, Suite 1900 San Diego, CA 92101
Web page: http://www.EconomicDynamics.org/review.htm
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Eva Carceles-Poveda & Daniele Coen Pirani, 2010. "Owning Capital or Being Shareholders: An Equivalence Result with Incomplete Markets," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 13(3), pages 537-558, July.
- D52 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Incomplete Markets
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.