Nichtmonetäre Transaktionen in der ukrainischen Landwirtschaft: Determinanten, Spezifika und Folgen
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO) in its series Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Central and Eastern Europe with number 93080 and published in 2004.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Theodor-Lieser-Strasse 2, 06120 Halle(Saale)
Phone: (+49) (0) 345 / 29 28 0
Fax: (+49) (0) 345 / 29 28 199
Web page: http://www.iamo.de/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, . "Koordinationskosten und "Social Capital"," Chapters in Economics, University of Munich, Department of Economics, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Sergei Guriev & Dmitry Kvassov, 2000. "Barter for price discrimination? A theory and evidence from Russia," Working Papers w0007, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Coase, R H, 1981. "The Coase Theorem and the Empty Core: A Comment," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 24(1), pages 183-87, April.
- Sergei Guriev & Igor Makarov & Mathilde Maurel, 2000.
"Debt Overhang and Barter in Russia,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan
339, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Guriev, Sergei & Makarov, Igor & Maurel, Mathilde, 2001. "Debt Overhang and Barter in Russia," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 2686, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Weingarten, Peter, 2000. "Buchbesprechung: Beckmann, V. (2000): Transaktionskosten und institutionelle Wahl in der Landwirtschaft: zwischen Markt, Hierarchie und Kooperation," IAMO Discussion Papers 29, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO).
- Williamson, Oliver E, 1983. "Credible Commitments: Using Hostages to Support Exchange," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 73(4), pages 519-40, September.
- Kaufmann, Daniel & Kaliberda, Aleksander, 1996. "Integrating the unofficial economy into the dynamics of post-socialist economies : a framework of analysis and evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1691, The World Bank.
- G. Alfandari & M.E. Schaffer, 1996. ""Arrears" in the Russian Enterprise Sector," CERT Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University 9608, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Grossman, Sanford J & Hart, Oliver D, 1983. "Implicit Contracts under Asymmetric Information," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, MIT Press, vol. 98(3), pages 123-56, Supplemen.
- Sergei Guriev & Dmitry Kvassov, 2000. "Price Discrimination Through Barter: A Theory and Evidence from Russia," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers, Econometric Society 0397, Econometric Society.
- Williamson, Oliver E, 1979. "Transaction-Cost Economics: The Governance of Contractural Relations," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(2), pages 233-61, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.