VALUATION OF EQUITY SECURITIES:History, Theory and Application
AbstractThis book provides a comprehensive and rigorous treatment of academic and practitioner approaches to equity security valuation. Guided by historical and philosophical insights, conventional academic wisdom surrounding the ergodic properties of stochastic processes is challenged. In addition, the implications of a general stochastic interpretation of equity security valuation are provided. Valuation of Equity Securities will also be a good reference source for students and professionals interested in the theoretical and practical applications of equity securities.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd. in its series World Scientific Books with number 7633 and published in 2010.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://ebooks.worldscinet.com/
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- P45 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - International Linkages
- D53 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Financial Markets
- D92 - Microeconomics - - Intertemporal Choice - - - Intertemporal Firm Choice, Investment, Capacity, and Financing
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- N20 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - General, International, or Comparative
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.