A Survey Of Dynamic Games In Economics:
AbstractThis book provides readers with a comprehensive survey of models of dynamic games in economics, including an extensive coverage of numerous fields of applications. It will also discuss and explain main concepts and techniques used in dynamic games, and inform readers of its major developments while equipping them with tools and ideas that will aid in the formulation of solutions for problems. A Survey of Dynamic Games in Economics will interest those who wish to study more about the conceptions, approaches and models that are applied in the domain of dynamic games.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd. in its series World Scientific Books with number 7577 and published in 2010.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://ebooks.worldscinet.com/
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- O1 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bruno Nkuiya, 2012.
"The Effects of the Length of the Period of Commitment on the Size of Stable International Environmental Agreements,"
Dynamic Games and Applications,
Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 411-430, December.
- Bruno Nkuiya, 2012. "The Effects of the Length of the Period of Commitment on the Size of State International Environmental Agreements," Cahiers de recherche CREATE 2012-7, CREATE.
- Nkuiya, Bruno, 2012. "The Effects of the Length of the Period of Commitment on the Size of Stable International Environmental Agreements," Working Papers 132419, University of Laval, Center for Research on the Economics of the Environment, Agri-food, Transports and Energy (CREATE).
- Newbery, David M G, 1981. "Oil Prices, Cartels, and the Problem of Dynamic Inconsistency," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 91(363), pages 617-46, September.
- Kenji Fujiwara & Ngo Van Long, 2012. "Optimal Tariffs on Exhaustible Resources: The Case of a Quantity Setting Cartel," CESifo Working Paper Series 3721, CESifo Group Munich.
- L. Lambertini & G. Leitmann, 2011. "Market Power, Resource Extraction and Pollution: Some Paradoxes and a Unified View," Working Papers wp798, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Smirnov, Vladimir & Wait, Andrew, 2013. "Innovation in a generalized timing game," Working Papers 2013-16, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Kenji Fujiwara & Ngo Van Long, 2012.
"Optimal Tariffs On Exhaustible Resources: The Case Of Quantity-Setting,"
International Game Theory Review (IGTR),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 14(04), pages 1240004-1-1.
- Kenji Fujiwara & Ngo Van Long, 2012. "Optimal Tariffs on Exhaustible Resources: The Case of Quantity Setting," Discussion Paper Series 82, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Feb 2012.
- Kenji Fujiwara & Ngo Van Long, 2012. "Optimal Tariffs on Exhaustible Resources : The Case of Quantity Setting," CIRANO Working Papers 2012s-02, CIRANO.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.