A Survey Of Dynamic Games In Economics:
AbstractThis book provides readers with a comprehensive survey of models of dynamic games in economics, including an extensive coverage of numerous fields of applications. It will also discuss and explain main concepts and techniques used in dynamic games, and inform readers of its major developments while equipping them with tools and ideas that will aid in the formulation of solutions for problems. A Survey of Dynamic Games in Economics will interest those who wish to study more about the conceptions, approaches and models that are applied in the domain of dynamic games.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd. in its series World Scientific Books with number 7577 and published in 2010.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://ebooks.worldscinet.com/
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- O1 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nkuiya, Bruno, 2012.
"The Effects of the Length of the Period of Commitment on the Size of Stable International Environmental Agreements,"
132419, University of Laval, Center for Research on the Economics of the Environment, Agri-food, Transports and Energy (CREATE).
- Bruno Nkuiya, 2012. "The Effects of the Length of the Period of Commitment on the Size of Stable International Environmental Agreements," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 411-430, December.
- Bruno Nkuiya, 2012. "The Effects of the Length of the Period of Commitment on the Size of State International Environmental Agreements," Cahiers de recherche CREATE 2012-7, CREATE.
- Newbery, David M G, 1981. "Oil Prices, Cartels, and the Problem of Dynamic Inconsistency," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 91(363), pages 617-46, September.
- Kenji Fujiwara & Ngo Van Long, 2012.
"Optimal Tariffs on Exhaustible Resources : The Case of Quantity Setting,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Kenji Fujiwara & Ngo Van Long, 2012. "Optimal Tariffs On Exhaustible Resources: The Case Of Quantity-Setting," International Game Theory Review (IGTR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 14(04), pages 1240004-1-1.
- Kenji Fujiwara & Ngo Van Long, 2012. "Optimal Tariffs on Exhaustible Resources: The Case of Quantity Setting," Discussion Paper Series 82, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Feb 2012.
- L. Lambertini & G. Leitmann, 2011. "Market Power, Resource Extraction and Pollution: Some Paradoxes and a Unified View," Working Papers wp798, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Smirnov, Vladimir & Wait, Andrew, 2013. "Innovation in a generalized timing game," Working Papers 2013-16, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Kenji Fujiwara & Ngo Van Long, 2012. "Optimal Tariffs on Exhaustible Resources: The Case of a Quantity Setting Cartel," CESifo Working Paper Series 3721, CESifo Group Munich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.