SÎ˜curitÎ˜ alimentaire, nutrition et VIH/SIDA dans les pÎ©cheries africaines: information Î˜mergente et direction de la recherche: â•”tude documentaire
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by The WorldFish Center in its series Working Papers with number 38697 and published in 2009.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Jalan Batu Maung, Batu Maung, 11960 Bayan Lepas, Penang
Phone: +60 4 626 1606
Fax: +60 4 626 5530
Web page: http://www.worldfishcenter.org/
More information through EDIRC
Fisheries; AIDS; Public health; HIV; Nutritive value;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Charlotte Tindall & Katrien Holvoet, 2008. "From the Lake to the Plate: Assessing gender vulnerabilities throughout the fisheries chain," Development, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 51(2), pages 205-211, June.
- Howard, Mary, 1994. "Socio-economic causes and cultural explanations of childhood malnutrition among the Chagga of Tanzania," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 239-251, January.
- Nunan, Fiona, 2006. "Empowerment and institutions: Managing fisheries in Uganda," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 1316-1332, July.
- Clive Bell & Shantayanan Devarajan & Hans Gersbach, 2003. "The long-run economic costs of AIDS : theory and an application to South Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3152, The World Bank.
- Ahmed, Mahfuzuddin & Lorica, Mylene H., 2002. "Improving developing country food security through aquaculture development--lessons from Asia," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 125-141, April.
- E. Stillwaggon, 2002. "HIV/AIDS in Africa: Fertile Terrain," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(6), pages 1-22.
- Poh Sze Choo & Barbara S Nowak & Kyoko Kusakabe & Meryl J Williams, 2008. "Guest Editorial: Gender and Fisheries," Development, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 51(2), pages 176-179, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Ko).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.