Solving the Reemployment Puzzle: From Research to Policy
AbstractThis book provides a detailed insider's view under the Clinton and Bush administrations of the process by which eight social science experiments influenced federal laws and policies to alleviate joblessness in the United States.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research in its series Books from Upjohn Press with number srep and published in 2010.
ISBN: cloth 9780880993654 paper 9780880993647
Note: PDF is the book's first chapter.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 300 S. Westnedge Ave. Kalamazoo, MI 49007 USA
Web page: http://www.upjohn.org
More information through EDIRC
unemployment; unemployment insurance; dislocated workers; employment policy; UI;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- F5 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy
- O1 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O3 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michaelides, Marios & Benus, Jacob, 2010.
"Are self-employment training programs effective? Evidence from Project GATE,"
20880, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michaelides, Marios & Benus, Jacob, 2012. "Are self-employment training programs effective? Evidence from Project GATE," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 695-705.
- Michaelides, Marios & Benus, Jacob, 2010. "Are self-employment training programs effective? Evidence from Project GATE," MPRA Paper 20883, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jones, Stephen, 2012. "The Effectiveness of Training for Displaced Workers with Long Prior Job Tenure," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2012-3, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 29 Jan 2012.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.