Industrial Restructuring with Job Security: The Case of European Steel
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research in its series Books from Upjohn Press with number snh1991 and published in 1991.
ISBN: cloth 0674451759
labor demand; industrial restructuring; job security; europe; industry studies;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sebastian Edwards & Alejandra Cox Edwards, 2000.
"Economic reforms and labour markets: policy issues and lessons from Chile,"
CEPR & CES & MSH, vol. 15(30), pages 181-230, 04.
- Sebastian Edwards & Alejandra Cox Edwards, 2000. "Economic Reforms and Labor Markets: Policy Issues and Lessons from Chile," NBER Working Papers 7646, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rebecca M. Blank & Richard B. Freeman, 1993.
"Evaluating the Connection Between Social Protection and Economic Flexib ility,"
NBER Working Papers
4338, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rebecca M. Blank & Richard B. Freeman, 1994. "Evaluating the Connection between Social Protection and Economic Flexibility," NBER Chapters, in: Social Protection versus Economic Flexibility: Is There a Trade-Off?, pages 21-42 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.