Emerging Trade Issues For Policymakers In Developing Countries In Asia And The Pacific
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP) in its series STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT with number tipub2526 and published in 2008.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The United Nations Building, Rajadamnern Nok Avenue, Bangkok 10200
Phone: (66-2) 288-1234
Fax: (66-2) 288-1000
Web page: http://www.unescap.org/
More information through EDIRC
The following chapters of this book are listed in IDEAS:
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Drusilla K. Brown & Kozo Kiyota & Robert M. Stern, 2004.
"Computational Analysis of the Menu of U.S.-Japan Trade Policies,"
515, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Drusilla K. Brown & Kozo Kiyota & Robert M. Stern, 2006. "Computational Analysis of the Menu of US-Japan Trade Policies," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(6), pages 805-855, 06.
- Drusilla K. Brown & Kozo Kiyota & Robert M. Stern, 2004. "Computational Analysis of the Menu of U.S.-Japan Trade Policies," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d04-63, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Brown, D.K. & Deardorff, A.V. & Stern, R.M., 1991. "A North American Free Trade Agreement: Analytical Issues and A Computational Assessment," Working Papers 289, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mia Mikic).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.