Innovation and productivity growth in the EU services sector
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by European Investment Bank in its series EIB Economic Surveys with number 2 and published in 2010.
Research and development; innovation; neoclassical growth model; endogeneous growth; services;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L80 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - General
- O30 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- O40 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marta C. N. Simões & Adelaide Duarte, 2013. "Human Capital and Growth in a Services Economy: the Case of Portugal," GEMF Working Papers 2013-21, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Marta S. S. Ramos & Marta C. N. Simoes, 2011. "Growth and the Services Sector: The Portugal Case," Book Chapters, Institute of Economic Sciences.
- Maciej Sobolewski & Grzegorz Poniatowski, 2013. "What Affects the Main Engine of Growth in the European Economy? Industrial Interconnectedness and Differences in Performance of Business Services Across the EU25," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0455, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Schumacher).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.