Modern Uluslararasi Iktisat Teorisinin Kokenleri: Karsilastirmali Ustunlukler, Neo-Klasik Fiyat Teorisi ve Heckscher-Ohlin Teoremi
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Phoenix Yayinevi (Phoenix Publication House of Turkey) in its series Iktisadi Soylem ve Toplumsal Kuram (Economic Discourse and Social Theory) with number 9789756325865 and published in 2007.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://phoenixyayinevi.com/
International economics; comperative advantages; Hecksher-Ohlin;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- O11 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Altug Yalcintas).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.