Additional information is available for the following registered editor(s):
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Phoenix Yayinevi (Phoenix Publication House of Turkey) in its series Iktisadi Soylem ve Toplumsal Kuram (Economic Discourse and Social Theory) with number 9786055738891 and published in 2011.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://phoenixyayinevi.com/
Heterodox economics; pluralism in economics; Ibrahim Tanyeri;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- B00 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General - - - History of Economic Thought, Methodology, and Heterodox Approaches
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- B51 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Socialist; Marxian; Sraffian
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Altug Yalcintas).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.