Poverty and Famines: An Essay on Entitlement and Deprivation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Oxford University Press in its series OUP Catalogue with number 9780198284635 and published in 1983.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.oup.com/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McDermott, Thomas K. J. & Barry, Frank & Tol, Richard S. J., 2011.
"Disasters and Development: Natural Disasters, Credit Constraints and Economic Growth,"
WP411, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Thomas K.J. McDermott & Frank Barry & Richard S.J. Tol, 2013. "Disasters and Development: Natural Disasters, Credit Constraints and Economic Growth," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 13-03, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Thomas K.J. McDermott, . "Disasters and Development: Natural Disasters, Credit Constraints and Economic Growth," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp363, IIIS.
- Deepankar Basu, 2011. "Relative mortality improvements as a marker of socio-economic inequality across the developing world, 1990-2009," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2011-27, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Marcel Fafchamps & Joshua Blumenstock and Nathan Eagle, 2011.
"Risk and Reciprocity Over the Mobile Phone Network: Evidence from Rwanda,"
Economics Series Working Papers
WPS/2011-19, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Joshua Blumenstock & Nathan Eagle & Marcel Fafchamps, 2011. "Risk and Reciprocity Over the Mobile Phone Network: Evidence from Rwanda," CSAE Working Paper Series 2011-19, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Joshua Evan Blumenstock & Nathan Eagle & Marcel Fafchamps, 2011. "Risk and Reciprocity Over the Mobile Phone Network: Evidence from Rwanda," Working Papers 11-25, NET Institute, revised Sep 2011.
- Paul B. Thompson, 2012. "The Agricultural Ethics of Biofuels: The Food vs. Fuel Debate," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(4), pages 339-358, November.
- Badolo, Felix & Kinda, Somlanare Romuald, 2012. "Climatic shocks and food security in developing countries," MPRA Paper 43006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J.C. Gaillard, 2010. "Vulnerability, capacity and resilience: Perspectives for climate and development policy," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(2), pages 218-232.
- York, Richard & Gossard, Marcia Hill, 2004. "Cross-national meat and fish consumption: exploring the effects of modernization and ecological context," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 293-302, March.
- Risse, Mathias, 2009. "Immigration, Ethics and the Capabilities Approach," MPRA Paper 19218, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patrick Guillaumont & Catherine Korachais & Julie Subervie, 2011.
"How Macroeconomic Instability Lowers Child Survival,"
- Julie SUBERVIE & Catherine KORACHAIS & Patrick GUILLAUMONT, 2006. "How Macroeconomic Instability Lowers Child Survival," Working Papers 200639, CERDI.
- Guillaumont, Patrick & Korachais, Catherine & Subervie, Julie, 2008. "How Macroeconomic Instability Lowers Child Survival," Working Paper Series RP2008/51, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Jamey Essex, 2010. "Sustainability, Food Security, and Development Aid after the Food Crisis: Assessing Aid Strategies across Donor Contexts," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(11), pages 3354-3382, October.
- Luis Carvalho & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2011. "Where are the poor in International Economics?," FEP Working Papers 425, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Paola Salardi, 2008. "Brazilian Poverty Between And Within Groups: Decomposition By Geographical, Group-Specific Poverty Lines," PRUS Working Papers 41, Poverty Research Unit at Sussex, University of Sussex.
- Alan Manning, 2004. "We Can Work It Out: the Impact of Technological Change on the Demand for Low Skill Workers," CEP Discussion Papers dp0640, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.