Economic Perspectives: Further Essays on Money and Growth
AbstractThis collection of essays on money and growth brings together the work of Sir John Hicks. Including two previously unpublished essays, this collection is sure to make readers view Hicks work in a new light.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Oxford University Press in its series OUP Catalogue with number 9780198284079 and published in 1977.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.oup.com/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rainer Masera, 2010. "Reforming financial systems after the crisis: a comparison of EU and USA," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 63(255), pages 299-362.
- Bianco, Antonio, 2013. "Hicks' thread (out of the equilibrium labyrinth)," MPRA Paper 54402, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michel, DE VROEY, 2004. "On the Right Side for the Wrong Reason : Friedman on the Marshall-Walras divide," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2004015, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Thirtle, C. & Townsend, R. & Zyl, J. van, 1998. "Testing the induced innovation hypothesis: an error correction model of South African agriculture," Agricultural Economics: The Journal of the International Association of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 19(1-2), September.
- William R. White, 2013. "Is Monetary Policy a Science? The Interaction of Theory and Practice over the Last 50 Years," SUERF 50th Anniversary Volume Chapters, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
- Gilles Dostaler, 2001. "De J.R. à John ou les métamorphoses de Hicks: éléments de biographie intellectuelle," Cahiers de recherche du DÃ©partement des sciences Ã©conomiques, UQAM 20-08, Université du Québec à Montréal, Département des sciences économiques.
- Thirtle, C. & Townsend, R. & van Zyl, J., 1998. "Testing the induced innovation hypothesis: an error correction model of South African agriculture," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 19(1-2), pages 145-157, September.
- Michel De Vroey, 2006.
"The temporary equilibrium method: Hicks against Hicks,"
The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 259-278.
- Michel, DE VROEY, 2004. "The temporary equilibrium method : Hicks against Hicks," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2004014, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Masahiro Konno, 2002. "The Balance Curve: A Foundation of Macro-Dynamics," Macroeconomics 0202003, EconWPA.
- Thirtle, Colin & Townsend, Robert & van Zyl, Johan, 1995. "Testing the induced innovation hypothesis in South African agriculture (an error correction approach)," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1547, The World Bank.
- Day, Richard H. & Hanson, Kenneth A., 1985. "Adaptive Economizing, Technological Change, and the Demand for Labor in Disequilibrium," Working Paper Series 144, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.