Leading Issues in Economic Development
AbstractSince 1964, Leading Issues in Economic Development has been a market leading undergraduate development textbook. Reviewers praise the new edition for its explanation of theories and its wide range of references to authors, international organisations and web sites.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Oxford University Press in its series OUP Catalogue with number 9780195179606 and published in 2005.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.oup.com/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aguayo-Téllez, Ernesto & Muendler, Marc-Andreas & Poole, Jennifer P., 2010.
"Globalization and Formal Sector Migration in Brazil,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 840-856, June.
- Aguayo-Tellez, Ernesto & Muendler, Marc-Andreas & Poole, Jennifer Pamela, 2008. "Globalization and Formal Sector Migration in Brazil," Working Paper Series RP2008/22, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ewa Lechman, 2013.
"Technology convergence and digital divides. A country-level evidence for the period 2000-2010,"
GUT FME Working Paper Series A
3, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- Lechman, Ewa, 2012. "Technology convergence and digital divides. A country-level evidence for the period 2000-2010," MPRA Paper 41849, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bong Joon Yoon, 2008. "Welfare Programs For The Global Era: Lessons From The U.S. Experience," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 33(2), pages 85-106, December.
- Ewa Lechman, 2013. "Social development – a multidimensional approach to social development analysis. Country level evidence," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 2, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- Ewa, Lechman, 2012. "Social development – a multidimensional approach to social development analysis. Country level evidence for year 2011," MPRA Paper 41812, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ewa, Lechman, 2012. "Cross national technology convergence. An empirical study for the period 2000-2010," MPRA Paper 37442, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ewa, Lechman, 2009. "Development divide vs digital divide – cross country study," MPRA Paper 37770, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.