Price Theory: An Intermediate Text
AbstractAn online version of David D. Friedman's intermediate microeconomics text.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by SUNY-Oswego, Department of Economics in its series Online economics textbooks with number prin13 and published in 1990.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Dept. of Economics, SUNY-Oswego, Oswego, NY 13126
Web page: http://www.oswego.edu/~economic/
More information through EDIRC
intermediate microeconomics; online textbook;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ludwig Van Den Hauwe, 2000. "The Case for Supply-Side Economics Revisited: The Effect of Time Preference," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 139-160, September.
- Powdthavee, Nattavudh, 2009.
"I can't smile without you: Spousal correlation in life satisfaction,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 675-689, August.
- N Powdthavee, 2008. "I Can’t Smile Without You: Spousal Correlation in Life Satisfaction," Discussion Papers 08/16, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Abror Azimov, 2010. "Scientific-Technological Progress Of Uzbekistan: Problems And Prospects," Perspectives of Innovation in Economics and Business (PIEB), Prague Development Center, vol. 5(2), pages 111-112, June.
- G. Toscani & C. Brugna & S. Demichelis, 2012. "Kinetic models for the trading of goods," Papers 1208.6305, arXiv.org.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John Kane).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.