Development of knowledge economy and providing succession in the Russian economic science / in A.I.Anchishkin. Forecasting rate and factors of the economic growth
AbstractIn the chapter of the monograph published to 70 years anniversary of outstanding Russian economist, the founder of the Russian scientific school of macroeconomic analysis and forecasting Alexander Anchishkin. Some peculiar features of the knowledge economy development are considered. Comparative analysis of some countries development is given as well as main indicators of their development. The analysis of theoretical ideas of Alexander Anchishkin is elaborated and it is shown that approaches and principles proposed by him are of the urgent importance in nowadays.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Socionet in its series Books of Alexander Varshavsky with number e2003-2 and published in 2003.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://socionet.ru/
Knowledge; economy; economic; science; succession;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A0 - General Economics and Teaching - - General
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- A2 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics
- B2 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925
- B4 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology
- O0 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - General
- O3 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexander Varshavsky).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.