Technological Change in Models of economic development
AbstractMethods of economics and mathematical models as well as of analysis of dynamics of the economic development indicators under technological change are considered. The attempt of quantitative assessment of some results of technological change is made. The experience of elaboration of the complex program of technological change is used. The monograph is dedicated for specialists in planning and forecasting of economic development on the different levels of economic system.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Socionet in its series Books of Alexander Varshavsky with number e1984-1 and published in 1984.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://socionet.ru/
Technological change; Models; Economic; Development;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O0 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - General
- O3 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- E1 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Varshavsky Alexander, 1999. "Macroeconomic Aggregate Model for Analysis of Inflation and Stabilization of the Russian Economy," EERC Working Paper Series 97-109e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexander Varshavsky).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.