Solutions Manual and Supplementary Materials for Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data
AbstractThis is the essential companion to the second edition of Jeffrey Wooldridge's widely used graduate econometrics text. The text provides an intuitive but rigorous treatment of two state-of-the-art methods used in contemporary microeconomic research. The numerous end-of-chapter exercises are an important component of the book, encouraging the student to use and extend the analytic methods presented in the book. This manual contains advice for answers to odd-numbered problems, new examples, and supplementary materials designed by the author, which work together to enhance the benefits of the text. Users of the textbook will find the manual a necessary adjunct to the book.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by The MIT Press in its series MIT Press Books with number 0262731835 and published in 2010.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu
econometrics; cross section data; panel data;
Other versions of this item:
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2003. "Solutions Manual and Supplementary Materials for Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262232332, June.
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oberhofer, Harald & Stöckl, Matthias & Winner, Hannes, 2012.
"The Wage Premium of Globalization: Evidence from European Mergers and Acquisitions,"
Working Papers in Economics and Finance
2012-1, University of Salzburg.
- Oberhofer, Harald & Stöckl, Matthias & Winner, Hannes, 2012. "The wage premium of globalization: Evidence from European mergers and acquisitions," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-6, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Harald Oberhofer & Matthias Stöckl & Hannes Winner, 2012. "The Wage Premium of Globalisation: Evidence from European Mergers and Acquisitions," WIFO Working Papers 416, WIFO.
- Kai A. Konrad & Tim Lohse & Salmai Qari, 2011.
"Customs Compliance and the Power of Imagination,"
customs_compliance_and_th, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Lohse, Tim & Qari, Salmai, 2011. "Customs compliance and the power of imagination," Discussion Papers, Research Professorship & Project "The Future of Fiscal Federalism" SP II 2011-108, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Kai A. Konrad & Tim Lohse & Salmai Qari, 2012. "Customs Compliance and the Power of Imagination," CESifo Working Paper Series 3702, CESifo Group Munich.
- Barth, Anne-Kathrin & Heimeshoff, Ulrich, 2012.
"Does the growth of mobile markets cause the demise of fixed networks? Evidence from the European Union,"
DICE Discussion Papers
42, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Barth, Anne-Kathrin & Heimeshoff, Ulrich, 2011. "Does the growth of mobile markets cause the demise of fixed networks? Evidence from the European Union," 22nd European Regional ITS Conference, Budapest 2011: Innovative ICT Applications - Emerging Regulatory, Economic and Policy Issues 52144, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Papke, Leslie E. & Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 2008. "Panel data methods for fractional response variables with an application to test pass rates," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 145(1-2), pages 121-133, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Furbush).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.