Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 17
Additional information is available for the following registered editor(s):
AbstractThis NBER series presents current academic research in the areas of taxation and government spending. The papers included provide important background information for policy analysis without making specific policy recommendations. Volume 17 continues the series tradition of addressing topics that are relevant to current issues as well as longer-range concerns, with topics that include the fiscal implications of the No Child Left Behind Act, the 2001 Tax Rebate, and the tax burdens of multinational corporations.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by The MIT Press in its series MIT Press Books with number 0262661381 and published in 2003.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu
taxation; government spending; No Child Left Behind Act;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Furbush).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.