Frontiers in Health Policy Research, Volume 5
AbstractThis important series presents timely economic research on health care and health policy issues. Each volume contains papers from an annual conference held in Washington, D.C. Topics include the effects of health policy reforms, changes in health care organization and management, measurement of health outcomes, health care output and productivity, the role of health-related behavior, health and aging, health and children, and health care financing.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by The MIT Press in its series MIT Press Books with number 0262571560 and published in 2002.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu
health policy; economic research;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- A32 - General Economics and Teaching - - Multisubject Collective Works - - - Collective Volumes
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Furbush).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.