NBER International Seminar on Macroeconomics 2005
AbstractThe NBER International Seminar on Macroeconomics brings together leading American and European economists to discuss a broad range of current issues in global macroeconomics. An international companion to the more American-focused NBER Macroeconomics Annual, the 2005 volume first explores macroeconomic issues of interest to all advanced economies, then analyzes topical questions concerning the eastward expansion of the European Monetary Union.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by The MIT Press in its series MIT Press Books with number 0262562294 and published in 2007.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu
international macroeconomics; European Monetary Union;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- F0 - International Economics - - General
- A32 - General Economics and Teaching - - Multisubject Collective Works - - - Collective Volumes
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Furbush).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.