Selected Readings in Macroeconomics and Capital Theory from Econometrica
Additional information is available for the following registered editor(s):
AbstractA great many of the most important developments in modern economics were first revealed in the pages of Econometrica. This selection of readings from that journal is the third in a series and contains its editors' choice of the best articles in the general area of macroeconomics and capital theory that appeared in issues dating from 1935 to 1966. A broad range of topics is covered in the 27 articles selected in order to indicate the general extent of the field. A few of the articles were microeconomic in their original intent but have a clear influence on later macroeconomic theory.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by The MIT Press in its series MIT Press Books with number 0262532174 and published in 1974.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu
macroeconomics; capital theory;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A3 - General Economics and Teaching - - Multisubject Collective Works
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Furbush).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.