Insuring Premium Risk in Competitive Health Insurance Markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen in its series Beiträge zur Finanzwissenschaft with number urn:isbn:9783161477409 and published in 2002.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.mohr.de
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Florian Baumann & Volker Meier & Martin Werding, 2006.
"Transferable Ageing Provisions in Individual Health Insurance Contracts,"
Ifo Working Paper Series
Ifo Working Paper No. 32, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Florian Baumann & Volker Meier & Martin Werding, 2008. "Transferable Ageing Provisions in Individual Health Insurance Contracts," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 9, pages 287-311, 08.
- Baumann, Florian & Meier, Volker & Werding, Martin, 2008. "Transferable ageing provisions in individual health insurance contracts," Munich Reprints in Economics 20150, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Florian Baumann & Volker Meier & Martin Werding, 2004. "Transferable Ageing Provisions in Individual Health Insurance Contracts," CESifo Working Paper Series 1116, CESifo Group Munich.
- Friedrich Breyer, 2004.
"How to Finance Social Health Insurance: Issues in the German Reform Debate,"
The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance,
The International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics, vol. 29(4), pages 679-688, October.
- Friedrich Breyer, 2004. "How to Finance Social Health Insurance: Issues in the German Reform Debate," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 29(4), pages 679-688, October.
- Kifmann, Mathias, 2002. "Community rating in health insurance and different benefit packages," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 719-737, September.
- Richter, Andreas & Weber, Frederik, 2009. "Mortality-Indexed Annuities," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 10994, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Friedrich Breyer, 2001. "Income Redistribution and the Political Economy of Social Health Insurance: Comparing Germany and Switzerland," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 253, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Mathias Kifmann, 2005. "Health insurance in a democracy: Why is it public and why are premiums income related?," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 124(3), pages 283-308, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Wolpert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.