Insuring Premium Risk in Competitive Health Insurance Markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen in its series Beiträge zur Finanzwissenschaft with number urn:isbn:9783161477409 and published in 2002.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.mohr.de
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mathias Kifmann, 2005. "Health insurance in a democracy: Why is it public and why are premiums income related?," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 124(3), pages 283-308, September.
- Friedrich Breyer, 2001. "Income Redistribution and the Political Economy of Social Health Insurance : Comparing Germany and Switzerland," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 253, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Richter, Andreas & Weber, Frederik, 2009. "Mortality-Indexed Annuities," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 10994, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Florian Baumann & Volker Meier & Martin Werding, 2008.
"Transferable Ageing Provisions in Individual Health Insurance Contracts,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 9, pages 287-311, 08.
- Florian Baumann & Volker Meier & Martin Werding, 2006. "Transferable Ageing Provisions in Individual Health Insurance Contracts," Ifo Working Paper Series Ifo Working Paper No. 32, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Florian Baumann & Volker Meier & Martin Werding, 2004. "Transferable Ageing Provisions in Individual Health Insurance Contracts," CESifo Working Paper Series 1116, CESifo Group Munich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Wolpert).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.