A Solutions Manual for General Equilibrium, Overlapping Generations Models, and Optimal Growth Theory
AbstractThis Solutions Manual contains answers to most of the problems in General Equilibrium, Overlapping Generations Models, and Optimal Growth Theory. Truman F. Bewley’s indispensable textbook—a cornerstone of courses on microeconomics, general equilibrium theory, and mathematical economics—covers the main premises behind insurance, capital theory, growth theory, and social security. Detailed explanations provide guidance to advanced undergraduate and graduate students, leading to in-depth understanding of Bewley’s unified approach to macroeconomics theory.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Harvard University Press in its series Economics Books with number 9780674058293 and published in 2011.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.hup.harvard.edu/
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A2 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yefimov, Vladimir, 2011. "Дискурсивный Анализ В Экономике:Пересмотр Методологии И Истории Экономической Науки. Часть 1. Иная Методолог," MPRA Paper 49157, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yefimov, Vladimir, 2013.
"Philosophie et science économiques : leur contribution respective aux discours politiques
[Economic philosophy and economic science: their respective contributions to political discourse]," MPRA Paper 54598, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gregory Kornbluh).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.