Survey evidence on credit tightening and the factors behind the recent credit crunch
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Federal Reserve Bank of New York in its series Monograph with number 1994seoctatfbtrc and published in 1994.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bacchetta, Philippe & Gerlach, Stefan, 1997.
"Consumption and Credit Constraints: International evidence,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1727, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bacchetta, Philippe & Gerlach, Stefan, 1997. "Consumption and credit constraints: International evidence," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 207-238, October.
- Philippe BACCHETTA & Stefan GERLACH, 1997. "Consumption and Credit Constraints : International Evidence," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 9707, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.